Monday, March 12, 2012

Narrative Digital Collage

  My digital narrative represents the time when I got out of the Marine corps and the deciding factors. The background is an actual picture of the 29 Palms highway which was the highway I used to take to and from base. I used it to represent the last time I left base and that I'm more then likely never going there ever again. I distorted the contrast and the hues to make it feel otherworldly and apocalyptic cause thats the way the place made me feel for four years, the place was hell on earth. I put the skull with the street sign in the foreground to make it seem that if I stayed on the path I was on my future would be negative unhappy and possibly die. I put the school bus further down the road with the marine corp emblem cause my company deployed shortly after I got out. I put the two silhouettes of male figures to represent me and why I got out for the most part and that was to be happy and to be with who I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment